Monday 15 November 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #70 DT Card...

Good Morning....
Oh I am running so late, serves me right for partying at the weekend!!
It's time for a new challenge over at Pollycraft and this week Joanne chose the theme which is:-

''Glittery Christmas''

Our fabulous sponsor is Quixotic Paperie and one lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher.


For my card I have used a new addition to the Cherry Kisses range...Skate.  Have you been over to the NEW Pollycraft store - have a peek here.
The papers are Dovecraft Christmas Fancy available in my store here together with Promarkers, charms, ribbons and the new Creative Flatback snowflakes.
I followed the sketch over at Sweet Sketch...

Hugs Emma x

15 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

this is gorgeous hun, these are my fav crimbo papers I've nearly used all mine!!!
hugs shell xx

Moni said...

Hi hun, another fab card, love the cute image and fab papers. Hugs,moni

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card Emma! I love how you've coloured Sonny! She looks so soft and cuddly!!! Great DP!!!
Hugs, Marit.

Deirdre said...

Emma, simply stunning. Love it.

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous card,fabby colouring, gorgeous papers & design, sue,x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Emma!!!♥

Kathie said...

Hi Emma, love your card, I adore your Pink's you've used and that image is so cute the little ice skater. Great job and a great take on Arlana's sketch.
Thanks so joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW - Design Team

Julie said...

Love it - such a cute image and fabbie papers!!! Juliexx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Emma that image and colours truly look so beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

gorgeous cardI love these new images!

Joey.x

Sharon Basel said...

What a darling card Emma! I love the paper combination you've chosen and the colors. Your details are just great! Cutest image and colored so well. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We hope you'll return again next week too!
All the best,
Sharon
SSW-DT

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Whatta cutie! I just LOVE all that pink! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card emma, love the bright, funky crimbo papers :) Donna x

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!! Such an adorable image, and so fun in pink!!! Love your charm also! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Emma, Your card is gorgeous. I love the little tree charm. I love your image, DP and yummy colors.
Nancy