Thursday 11 November 2010

More Sonny Peeks - Mistletoe & My Way...

Good Morning
I have another couple of ''Sonny Honeycloud'' cards to share with you...you can get your hands on her very soon over at Pollycraft.
This one is...Mistletoe which I have coloured with Promarkers and the papers are ''Father Christmas'' by Pink Paislee. They are available in my store together with the large poinsettia and pearls.
I would like to enter the following challenges:-
1 - Sketch Saturday / Sketch Below
2 - Crafty Catz / Spots & Stripes
3 - One Stop Craft Challenge / Embossing
***********************************************
Next up is My Way...again coloured with Promarkers and Glitz and Glamour papers. They are available in my store together with the flowers and pearls.
I would like to enter into the following challenges:-
1 -The Sweet Stop / Sketch Below
2 - Corrosive Challenge / Black & Blue


Hugs Emma x

23 comments:

CraftyC said...

Hi Emma, sorry I've been so quiet. Have a lot of bother with Daniels school atm and doing my head in!!! I do love these cards. This second pen is deaf my favourite. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs
Clairexx

peggy said...

Hi Emma,

Stunning cards !!!!
love them both, but the first one is my favorite...love the colour combo !!!

Hugs,
Peggy

Moni said...

Waw both cards are awesome, fab colouring and colour combo. Love cute images and all details you added to cards. Hugs;moni

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

These are both stunning!!! Your colouring is gorgeous!!!
Hugs, Marit.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow hun these are just gorgeous! love them!
Hugs shell xx
pop over to my blog hun theres sumfin there for ya!!

Pinklady 68 said...

Two lovely cards, Emma:-)
Both cute images and great layouts!!

Have a great Thursday and weekend!
Hugs Laila.

Michelle said...

Absolutley gorgeous card... glad you entered the Corrosive Challenge Blog!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
Both cards are gorgeous,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful cards sweetie!!

Diamond Doll said...

Hi Emma these are two gorgeous cards I love the image and the papers are fab.
Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Emma x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow these are two wonderful card Emma both so beautiful in every way.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Fantastic cards!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

Francesca said...

What A wonderful card , Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck !
Hugs
Francesca

KraftyKoolKat said...

2 fabulous cards Emma.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous cards Emma. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Chrissie said...

These are really cute cards! Thanks for joining in our embossing challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Deirdre said...

Just fab Emma, love them.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous cards hunni they both look fab but the 2nd 1 is def my fave I think it looks absolutely awesome!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

*Ang* said...

Two fab cards Emma. Lovely Christmas feel to Mistletoe's card. 'My Way' image is really lovely, and I love the black and turquoise colours you've used. Hugs, Ang x

Mervi said...

Beautiful cards Emma!
Thanks for taking part at the
Corrosive Challenge and welcome back this week,-))m

dstandard said...

Both your cards are awesome! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!