Thursday 18 November 2010

Fundraising Candy...

Please see my post below (dated 17th Nov) for an update on my fundraising.

I am after you parting with a little cash but all in an excellent cause...for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance.

How do you fancy a $20 voucher to spend in Mo's Digital Pencil Store??!!
Mo has so very kindly donated the voucher to help me raise more funds....thank you Mo:-)


Is it worth a £1 donation to the YAA??!!
Well if you think it is then here are the rules - we gotta have rules as Al Murray Says!!

1 - Make your £1 donation for each entry directly through my Just Giving Page (See badge on my sidebar) or by Paypal direct to myself at woodemma9@aol.com

2 - Post about my candy on your sidebar and link to my blog

3 - Add your name to Inlinkz with a link to your blog

***Would you like an extra entry/entries??!!***
Post a new card/creation on your blog using any of the Ronnie images....add your name again.

Please Note - There is no limit to the number of times you can enter but due to this all being for charity I would ask that you do at least make a £1 donation and not just enter on any cards you make.
The draw will finish at 12 noon on the 15th December.

I hope all that makes sense.
Hugs Emma x

1 comments:

crafty amy said...

Hiya sweetie I have done a post for you and put it in my sidebar I hope you get loads of people giving :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx