Tuesday 2 November 2010

Passion For Promarkers #76 DT Card....

Good Morning
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion For Promarkers and my turn to choose the theme which is:-

''Pearls, Lavender & Lace''

Our sponsor is the fabulous Simon Says Stamp and one lucky winner will receive a $10 voucher to spend in the store.

Here is my card using one of the new ''Fabulous'' stamps now available in my store...
you can see them plus more HERE
Fabulous Stamps ''Lingerie'', Pearls, Card Blank, Promakers & Smooth Card all available in my store
Papers - Forever Friends
Crochet Flowers, Butterflies - Handmade By Moni

*********************************************************

My second card is using one of the gorgeous new releases from DigiStamp Boutique....
''Valentine Zoe''
I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday...
I'm in plenty of time seen as tho I missed it last week!!

GCD Cloisonne & Rose Coloured Papers, Curly Roses, Card Candy, Pearls, Card Blank, Promarkers, Smooth Wht Card...all available in my store.

Hugs Emma x

13 comments:

Claire said...

Wow what a fantastic card in lavender and I love that image! You have some gorgeous creations and a fab blog. I have become a follower. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Emma, love the sweet images.
luv
Debby

Moni said...

O hun cards are stunning. Love how you used buterflies and flowers! Fab colouring thou. Hugs,moni

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both gorgeous as always hun, but the top one is fab!!! So sexy n sassy just fab!
hugs shell xx

Pinklady 68 said...

Two beautiful cards you have made, Emma!
Love the colors on both:-)..my favorite.

Have a great Tuesday! Hugs Laila.

Tracey said...

Hi Emma, I saw your lavender & lace card over on the Passion for ProMarkers blog & had to come & tell you have great I think it is, I love the images & all the details especially the crocheted flowers & butterflies.
The Valentine Zoe card is also gorgeous (I love these images & have some too) & you used my fav colour combo :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie wow these are totally gorgeous my fave has to be the lavender 1 its sooo beautiful I love every single little detail.....its awesome!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Emma, love the first card with the bodice and the gorgeous crocheted butterflies...they are so beautiful :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma,,

Two gorgeous cards, first one is my fav, with the flowers and lace, just beautiful...

YES, i did use cutest blog tut, thankyou so much for the help...

Huggies Angel x x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Gorgeous cards Emma - love the colours. Those crochet embellies look fabulous (where's my 'to but' list !! )
Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

I love the crochet flowers and butterflies and the lingerie stamp is really unusual!

Leonie said...

Both cards are very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

Leonie xx

Sue said...

oooh very pretty ineedy,gorgeous colours:)

sue
xx