Sunday 14 November 2010

Candy Winner....

Good Evening....
I am so sorry to keep you in suspense with the winner of my candy. It was my OH's birthday on Friday so its been a busy weekend. Partying until 2am this morning and feeling a tad worse for wear today!!

The lucky winner is......Caroline - KISS

Here are your random numbers: 57
Timestamp: 2010-11-14 19:32:22 UTC

Congratulations...please email me woodemma9@aol.com

HUGE thanks to all that entered and to all my new followers ;-)
Hugs Emma x

7 comments:

Joey said...

cONGRATS Caroline! xx

oh my gosh Emma 2am!!! whooo, Happy Belated Birthday to your OH. Joey.xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Congratulations Caroline

Hugs Jackie x

me said...

Emma -LOL your welcome..and thanks for the sweet comment you left me :-)

Caroline- congrats

Sue said...

oh hun congratulations sure it no read scoopy? pmsl.x

Pinklady 68 said...

Congratulation Caroline! Enjoy:-)

angelique (anlou) said...

caroline congrats sweetie
emma thanks for the chance hun
hugs angelique

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

oh Wow! Fabuloso! I am doing a happy dance :-) Thanks Emma will be in touch asap.
Caroline xxx