Wednesday 17 November 2010

Fundraising Update....

Good Morning....
I've just been catching up on my fundraising/donations for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance and am delighted to say we have raised a total of £778.50 plus collected over 1000 bra's for one of their recycling appeals.
How fabulous is that??!!  I feel very proud and I know my Dad would be too ;-)

The sale of the ''Ronnie'' images so kindly donated by Pollycraft, DigiStamp Boutique and Digital Delights have helped a HUGE amount so thank you ladies and to all of you who have purchased the images.  Your support means so much to me and my family.....I couldn't have done it without you all.
Mwah xxx

All the images are available to purchase in my store HERE priced at £1.50 and all proceeds go to the YAA.


 Hugs Emma x

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Thats absolutely fabulous hun I will certainly be donating & I hope you get sooo much more raised. Good luck hun your dad would be sooo proud.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a great amount you have raised so far Emma. When I lost a load of weight, I parcelled off all the bras that were too big for me... lol**
Caroline xxx