Friday 26 November 2010

Golfing Gift & Some Awards...

 Good Morning
Well I have been awake since 4am and decided to get up at 4.30am...I just hate it when I can't sleep.  My brain is then ticking and I have to get up and crack on.  So I've been catching up on emails and comments...I am so, so far behind as always.
HUGE thanks to all who have left me comments - I will visit you all very soon.

I've a gift box to show you today...its another one for the Christmas Craft Fair I am doing next month.
The image is ''Maurice Tee Off'' from Pollycraft.
The papers are Pink Paislee ''Old School'' which are available in my store together with the Creative Flatbacks and Card Candy

I would like to enter the following challenges:-
1 - Our Creative Corner / Something Other Than A Card
2 - Secret Crafter / Handmade Christmas Gifts
3 - Die Cut Dreams / Anything But A Card
4 - A Spoon Full Of Sugar / Anything Goes

**************************************************
I also have some awards....
One from Christine, thank you so much xxx


And one from Shell....which if the rules are followed you can claim some free digi's!!

So the rules are on the Digi's With Attitude Blog are:-
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs.
 Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.


Ok so three things that are different about me....well not sure they are different but just me!!
1 - I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, partic in front of the telly.
2 - My memory is diabolic, I'm so forgetful...have to write everything down.
3 - I am a girl racer, love fancy cars...but don't like speed.
 
And the five people I would like to nominate are...
2 - Sue
3 - Joanne
4 - Mel
5 - Amy
 
Hope you all have a fab day and the weather isn't too bad. 
We've had a little snow but nothing to get excited about.  I can't wait to see what my little man (dog) makes of it if we get loads!!
Hugs Emma x


16 comments:

Pamela said...

Great idea, would make super presents. Thank you for joining us at DCD this week.

Pam x

Claire said...

What a fab gift box and a great pressie for someone .... I'm sure this will be snapped up at the Christmas Fayre. Hugs, Claire x

Moni said...

Morning hun, stunning project, love it. Have a fab weekend. hugs;moni

Unknown said...

Love that box and Maurice is just so great. I just won a couple of digi's and also chose Maurice!! Hugs, Frea

♥Gemma♥ said...

I love your little Golfing box, its brilliant and Congrats on your blog Awards :o)
hugs and xxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a fab prezzie idea Emma. The image is perfect and I love that colour combo. I'm sure these will be very popular at your craft fair.
Caroline xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh i just love Maurice he looks fab hunnie!
As for the award your welcome hun
hugs shell xx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning hand made gift thank you for joining us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Hi hun
wow what a gorgeous creation, fabulous gift for a golfer, aww thank you for the award hun, much appreciated hun, have lovely weekend hun, sue,x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Oh wow this is fabby! What a great gift, great colours and image. Just to let you know that I have finished your matchbox, yay at last you will be saying, lol! I will post it off to you early next week. Hope you are keeping well hun, take care of yourself, hugs Heidi xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow great box, thanks so much for joining us at DCD, hugs Liz xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
A fabulous gift box and the image is brill,congratulations on your awards,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a great gift. Maurice is fab isn't he. Marianne x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous gift

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Joey said...

Hi Hunny

Congrats on your awards well deserved hun!!! I loved this box the first time I saw it, genuis idea!!

Joey.xxx

Donna said...

Oh wow Emma, this is so cool and a fab little gift set for a keen golfer...good luck with your craft fair :) x