Tuesday 29 June 2010

Passion For Promarkers #58 DT Card & Meet Maurice...

Good Morning...
Time for a new challenge over at Passion For Promarkers today. Huge thanks to all who joined us last week, so many gorgeous creations of your favourite things. Cake seems to be very popular!! Lol

The theme has been chosen by Denise and it is:-

''Think Of A Number''

We have a fabulous sponsor too and that is Sugar Nellie...the lucky winner gets to chose 3 stamps. Us DT girlies are all so jealous!!


For my card I have used a new image from Pollycraft....meet Maurice.
You can get your hands on him and a few others on Thursday so make a note in your diary!!
The papers are Three Bugs In A Rug Snips & Snails and the sentiment/number are computer generated.

I am entering into the following challenges:-
1 - Sketch Saturday / Sketch
2 - Sew Many Challenges / Anything Goes
3 - Crafty Catz / Let's Go Digital
4 - Sweet Stampin / Brown, Blue & Green


Hugs Emma x

22 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Emma I love this card I giggled straight away when I saw it because it reminds me of my hubbies brother lmao. Take care hun hope you have a good week.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Morning Emma, loving your card and that image is great will be after those as soon as they come out, love the hole in 1 have a crafty day ju x

Jo said...

Hi Emma
This is so brilliant! I think Maurice is fab :)
Lovely card as usual hun
Thank you for joining in with us this week at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Kitty said...

I love your card! Its fantastic!!! I can't wait to see what you create with the other new releases! Kitty xx

Pinklady 68 said...

Love your golf card Emma!
Nice image, great colours and perfect with number...hole in 1:-)
If I got the time this week..I`ll make a card for this challenge:-)
Just love my promakers these days..always new colours and images to buy!

Have a great Tuesday! Hugs Laila.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh he is fab..I keep seeing all these new images from Pollycraft can't wait till Thursday lol
hugs shell xx

Moni said...

Gorgeous card as always, love the papers and image! Hugs,moni

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
A fabulous card,great image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Tracy said...

Hi Emma, what a cute image, you are so good at making male cards.
Hugs Tracy x

*Ang* said...

Fab male card Emma! Love the little added touches especially the 1 in the corner :o) Hugs, Ang x

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I'll be looking out for him, he is so funny. A great male card. Marianne x

Julie said...

Brilliant card Emma - he is so quirky!! Wonderful colour scheme too and perfect shading of course!!! Great sentiment also - spot on for the challenge! Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Emma,
This made me laugh. I love your image. What a clever way to get your number on the card. It's Fab!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Juls said...

brilliant card! great for those chaps!! Love how you have used the brads! Hugs Juls

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Hun I absolutely adore Maurice.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh brilliant card Emma, love that image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

That image is fab....

Love the papers you used..they work perfectly xx

Thanks for joining us at sweet stamping xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Emma, what a fantastic card. Love the fun image and your colouring is awesome. Hugs, Denise x

Debs said...

love this new image..cant wait to see the rest :-)

Debs x

Tracy said...

love this card Emma, your colouring is just fabulous and Maurice is super cute. hope your having a good week. hugs Tracy x

Unknown said...

i em, oh i love this new pollycraft image, he is very sweet.

thank you so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
love emma xxx