Wednesday 9 June 2010

Final Bra Count For The YAA & My Craft Move...

Good Morning...
No cards to share with you this morning, I've been so busy sorting other things and haven't had a minute.
I have got a final bra count for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance's recycling appeal. We asked for people to bring them to Dad's memorial do which we had last month and the total is 620!!!!
If you have any bra's that you don't need anymore please pop over to the YAA's website for details of how you can donate them to their appeal.
*****************************************
I have also been very busy sorting my crafty mess...I've been crafting in our living room with a few tables behind one of the sofa's. I wanted my living room back so we decided to kit out the spare room to create a craft area for me and a better work space for Steve.

I made a mess of measuring the room and all the storage I wanted didn't fit so Steve altered one of the desks and added the drawer unit under the left hand side, it was originally just straight. He had to take the supports out to get the drawers in so I used one of these to make the shelf sat on the top.


Drawers and shelf I constructed... The two wooden drawer units & small glass jars are from Ikea, the others are from Douwe Egberts coffee.



Hugs Emma x


7 comments:

Fiona said...

ooh emma...what a handy hubby you have...it's looking good..are you all excited??

Fi
x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

ohhhhhhhhh thats so good can't believe there are so many unused bras out there lol
Can we please have photos of you crafty room next week when its a mess...lol
hugs shell xx

Annie said...

Congrats on all the bras Emma - oh my goodness that is one heck of a lot of support for the Air Ambulance!
My daughter saw my post about bras and said she had some too so there will be another trip to the post office coming up. There won't be 620 though!!
Amazing what you have done - you should be really proud of yourself. the new craft area is going to be wonderful too.
Ann xxx

Pinklady 68 said...

Nice to have your living room back, Emma:-) Great having a permanent craft area! I want one too:-) because i use the kitchen alot.

Have a creativ and find Wednesday! Hugs Laila.

Moni said...

Hi hun, I forgot about the bras, all month was so busy, I have then packed for you. Will sent it to you, soon I promiss! Love the pics of your crafty room! Hugs,moni

Sue said...

Hi Hun
well done on all ya bras, wow you look so tidy n organised, lovely storage hun, sue,x

Mel X said...

Well done Emma on the bras you collected, you've put in so much work!! Awwww - am jealous - love the craft room, I still stuck with the dining room table lol.

Looking forward to seeing it for real hahahhaaa.

Mel X