Saturday 19 June 2010

Challenge Cards, Awards & Winnings...

Good Afternoon
I hope you are all enjoying the weekend...what happened to the sun??!! We have near gale force winds here, good for getting the washing dry but having a struggle keeping it on the line!! Lol

I've been crafting away and made a few challenge cards....
I used one of the new images from DigiStamp Boutique on my first card....''Beach Lilly''
Isn't she just so sweet?? The papers are a download from Basic Grey.

I am entering into the following challenges:-
1 - Cute Card Thursday / Sketch
2 - Sentimental Sunday / Summertime
3 - The Crafty Pad / Paper Piecing (Bow, Costume & Flip Flops)
4 - A Spoon Full Of Sugar / Enjoy The Sunshine
5 - ABC / W = Weather
6 - Stamp Something / Something Summer
7 - Your Next Stamp / Buttons (Flower Centres)

*************************************************
I've used another DigiStamp Boutique image called ''Prudence'' and what a posh lady doggie she is. The papers are Daisy Bucket - Little Black Dress.
I am entering this one into the following challenges:-
2 - Crafty Sentiments / Pink, Black & White
3 - Digital Tuesday / Easel Card

************************************************

Next I have an award to share with you from Clare Curd, thank you hun xxx

I also found out last night that I won challenge #36 over at Alota Rubberstamps, this gorgeous set of rubber will be on its way to me soon ;-)


I also made the Top 3 over at I Love Promarkers for challenge #18...


And finally I was #1 over at Daisy Doodles....


That's all for now folks...
Hugs Emma x


26 comments:

mulberry station said...

Wow, you colored up some darling images. I love both cards. Sally Ann's iamges are the best!! I love the cream, black and pink together! Your first card is so bright and summery!
Nancy SSW

Maria Therese said...

So cute card!! And conngrats on your winning!!

Julie said...

Wow Emma - that's some haul of goodies and awards!! Two fab cards here so not at all surprised!! Juliexx

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous cards hun, great colouring , fabby papers & layout, well done on ya wins hun.The weather crap cause i in me van! pmsl.sue.x

Do What You Love said...

Oh how wonderful are your cards; those papers and the images are just grand; love the colors you put together! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

Debbie said...

What a sweet card, great paper piecing. :)

Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad. :)

xxDebbiexx The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Carol said...

Your cards are just gorgeous as always Emma! Well done on all your awards and achievements, its no surprise with your outstanding work. Lotsa luv xxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Two great card - love the DP's in both.
Thanks for playing along with our colour combo at Crafty sentiments this week
Lisa ;)

Moni said...

AWw congrats on winnings, anyway fab card. Love the image and colour combo! Have a fab rest of the evening! Hugs,Moni

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Jeannie said...

Congrats on all of your "wins" and I can see why....I love, love, love your entry this week! Pure perfection!

Thanks so much for joining us for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Beautiful summer card! Thanks for joining us at the Setimental Sundays ;)

The twins mum said...

Oh I love the doggie so prome and propper. ongrats on all you awards and your win.
Maree
x

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Morning Emma, love all your cards especially the poodle so cute Hope your well and lucky you with the stamps love that cow truck lol have fun ju x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your Beach Lily and Prudence cards couldn't be any cuter! I love your fun embellishments and color combos. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Donna said...

Scrummy cards you have made Emma...I always admire your beautiful work and how you find the time to craft...any tips please lol! :) Donna x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Congrats on all your winnings - lucky girl!!!! Your cards are fantastic and you deserve everything you have won! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

JACKIE said...

love your cards as usual Emma...sorry not been intouch chick been soooo busy at work and barely had time to breathe...got your stamp and lovely card :-)...its got pride of place along with the other card you sent beside my desk :-)...hope the weekend been ok for you, I know how difficult it may have been...well done on all the goodies and the awards...hugs Jackie xx

Juls said...

both of these are just gorgeous! I am so inspired by your creativity! Hugs Juls

Anneke said...

Cute card!
Thank you for playing along with us at Digital Tuesday :)
Greetings Anneke

JR Creations said...

Well wasn't it just your week! Great cards, particularly love the one for SSW, it's stunning. Lucky you on those stamps, they look cool. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, Hi Emma! Hope you are well hun!!!
your card is so adorable hun, just love the image and color combo!!
Thank you for coming to play with us @ Digital Tuesday!
blessings!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Both cards are just gorgeous! I love the paper pieced bathing suit on the first one! Thanks for entering it in our challenge at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Cathy said...

Fab summer card. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Arlana 11426 said...

Your cards are alwys so adorable. Love the sweet poople. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love the pink & black. Congrats on all of your wins!!