Thursday 1 July 2010

New Releases & Exciting News....

Good Morning...
Wow I have loads to share with you today. Firstly the sale of my shop was all signed and sealed yesterday, a HUGE relief for me...I even gave the ladies a present, called a ball and chain! Lol ;-)
The food industry is certainly not for me...onwards & upwards!!

The new images have now been released over at Pollycraft...meet Maurice, The Crystal Fairies plus a new Flo, her friend Mavis and new additions to the Summer Things range.


It's the first of the month and there are two new & fabulous offers available for you over at the DigiStamp Boutique. Meet Tallulah & Francis...aren't they both adorable??!!


*****************************************
My next piece of exciting news is that I have joined the Digital Delights design team....how fab is that?? I was astounded when Wendy got in touch...didn't think about it for long before accepting.


I shall be creating alongside the following ladies...

Also the Delightful Challenges blog will now be coming to you WEEKLY (formally know as Delightful Sketches).

So starting on the 8th July there will be a brand new challenge and sponsor EVERY week.

Wendy has also been extremely busy with a brand new custom design blog...you can have a complete blog makeover, new gadget, watermark, navigation bar plus much, much more. Pop over and take a peek...

Photobucket

Right I better go get ready for our girlie day out...Joanne, Mel X and I are going over to the Hobby House and the garden centre at Brigg for some crafty shopping and lunch. Mmmm I can hear that cake calling me....


Hugs Emma x

6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Congrats on your DT hun thats fab news...Its one of the challenges I always try & enter glad its going weekly...
Hope your enjoying your crftay shopping day
hugs shell xx

Wendy Hall said...

Thrilled to have you onboard Emma!! and congratulations on selling you business, sure that is a load off your mind!!

Moni said...

Hi hun, congrats on both - selling your shop and joing DT. I am happy for you and so deserve it! You have all my support! :)
Hope you are enjoying girls day! Hugs;Moni

Maria Therese said...

Congrats Emma on your new DT asignment!!

cockney blonde said...

Congrats on making the DT. Hope you enjoyed lunch and your crafty shopping, x

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Emma!
I'm so excited that you've joined us! I LOVE your work! :)
Hugs,
Lisa