Sunday 13 June 2010

Mojo Monday & I Love Promarkers....

Hi all...
I've been feeling very tender all day after consuming too many drinkies last night. Steve went out early to watch the footie, I picked him up then we went out with my mum and a few friends....we all had a good night but sore heads this morning all round!!


I've had these cards made a few days but not got round to posting them. The first one is for Mojo Monday...I have used ''Bianca'' from the DigiStamp Boutique and Wild Rose Studio papers.

For my second card I followed the sketch over at I Love Promarkers and used ''Football Maxwell'' again from DigiStamp Boutique. The papers are 365 Degrees from Pink Paislee.


Hugs Emma x

10 comments:

Pinklady 68 said...

Two nice, cute and playful cards Emma.
Hope you feel better tomorrow:-)

Hugs Laila.

Maria Therese said...

Cool cards Emma!

Karen said...

Lovely cards Emma, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Vicky said...

Hello Emma hun hope your head is better today lol. Both your cards are fabby, I especially love the 1 for Mojo its lush. Hope you had a nice weekend.

Hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

That's super. Best footy thing I've seen this year, lol. Love the multicoloured football. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

WeirdCat said...

Both lovely cards, I really like that cat,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Moni said...

FAb, fab, fab cards, hun.Love your colouring! Hugs:moni

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Emma, your shading is excellent ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

My name is Wynneth said...

How cute are these cards Emma!!! I love them, such great images and colouring :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Super colours and detail....I love them....xx (and Maxwell just makes me smile - down to your colouring..)