Wednesday 2 June 2010

Fundraising Candy Winners....

Good Morning...
HUGE thanks for those of you entering my Fundraising Raffle Candy, we raised another £61 for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance which is just fantastic.
I would also like to thank all of you who have also purchased the ''Ronnie'' image...I love to see him popping up in blogland - makes me smile and I know he would my Dad too.
Onto the winners...I popped the numbers into Random.org and this is what it gave me.
A couple of you hadn't entered enough times for the donation you gave so I added your entries in.
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
15 23 35 31 16 44
Timestamp: 2010-06-02 08:11:33 UTC
So that means....
1st Prize - 10 images of your choice from the DigiStamp Boutique:-
2nd Prize - The $10 voucher from Simon Says:-
3rd Prize - 2 cling cushioned stamps from 2 Cute Rubber stamps:-
4th Prize - 5 images of choice from The Stamping Boutique:-
5th Prize - WOJ Guardian Angel stamp:-
6th prize - Crafty Sentiments stamp:-
Congratulations ladies.....woo hoo ;-)
For those of you who have won digital images please check out the sponsors websites and let me know your choices.
If you have won rubber stamps then please email me with you full names and addresses so I can get them off to you in the post.
HUGE thanks again ladies, your donations and support is soooo much appreciated.
Hugs Emma x

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

congrats ladies

hugs shell xx

Moni said...

Congrats to all winners! Hugs,moni

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, i won, thanks so much, have e-mailed you Emma. Marianne x

mckinkle said...

Well done ladies, thats a lovely start to the summer isnt it!

Keryn x

JACKIE said...

OMG!OMG! Wow cant believe I have won again Emma...im over the moon...not been online this week as been soooo busy at work, but came online coz cant sleep...dont know if you still have my snail mail chick from last time but will email you tomorrow at a reasonable hour just incase...well done on the amount raised Emma, its a great cause and I am pleased to support you....hugs and thanks again
Jackie xx