Thursday 16 September 2010

Thanks, Store Updates & Digital Delights....

Good Morning...
Thank you so much for all your lovely words yesterday, it was another tough day for my family and I. We all got together and let some red heart balloons go, the same as we did on Dad's 60th birthday in May. Even a year later it's extremely difficult to grasp that we will never see him again, hear his voice or laugh...he was a HUGE part of our lives.
xxx
I have some store news:-
The new BG collections are on their way...Wander, Jovial & Pyrus


Also due very soon are a selection of designer paper doilies...

Remember I have a sale on including 25% off Promarkers sets and 15% off single markers until midnight tonight.

**************************************************

Ok into Digital Delights and I have a card to share with you using one of the new September releases. Meet Wizard Toby....the sentiment is also from Digital Delights.

You can purchase the image and sentiment along with many others...here

A new challenge has also started over at Delightful Challenges and the theme this week is ''Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere''
Hugs Emma x


13 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love that image he is definately '2 cute 2 spook'
Hugs shell xx

Faye said...

Love, love, love this cutie! Big hugs sweets. xxx

Sandie said...

What a gorgeous card. I can't wait to see the new BG lines 'in person'. The Jovial looks deeeelish!! And OH EM GEEEE.. skull doilies??!! eeek!! Love it!!

Maria Therese said...

Oh these doilies are cute!! I might have to place another order when you get those :)

Lisa Foster said...

This is so sweet Emma! I LOVE it! Toby is my fave this year and you've done an adorable job with him! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Emma and I counting the days till your new stock arrives. Hope your feeling better today. I lost my dad 8yrs ago, he was only 60. Died on the friday and I then went into labour 3 weeks early with Zoe two day later. Time is a great healer. Take care!
Clairexx

Moni said...

HI hun, fab card, love the image and papers you have used! Great details. Hugs,moni

Rachel said...

Emma this is super adorable!! I love your coloring and those colors are perfect!!
hugs,
Rachel

cockney blonde said...

Lovely card Emma, x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Emma
Just reading your post for yesterday, thinking of you. Marianne x

Anonymous said...

Oh Emma this is way cute!! tehhee love his cheeky smile :0)

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Super card. That image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully.