Thursday 23 September 2010

Store Updates, Digital Delights & New Digi's From Pollycraft...

Good Morning...
Hope you are all well and having a fabulous week. I am keeping very busy with one thing and another so not a lot of time for actual crafting.

I've added a bargain basement to my store...having a HUGE clear out of my own craft stash - pop over and grab a bargain, I am adding items daily. Also now available are smaller/sample paper packs...fabulous if you don't want a lot of the same papers.

I have some gorgeous papers due in my store very soon by G.C.D...

And these are new in...tiny buttons

Jewellery By Amy Gould...

***************************************************
It's time for me to show you a creation using one of the fabulous images available from Digital Delights. This week I chose ''Sparky The Knight'' and matching sentiment. You can purchase them here.

A new challenge has started over at Delightful Challenges too...the theme the ladies have for you this week is ''Make It Sparkle''

*******************************************
More news also from Pollycraft...the original stamp ranges are now available in digi. You can purchase 6 of the From The Heart Collection for only £4.50 or all 3 sets for a fabulous price of £10.99



And Sharing Sherbet is only £2.99 for all 4 images.


Hugs Emma x

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
A gorgeous card and i just love the paper's you have used,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh your card is gorgeous hun, love those papers they go so well with the image
hugs shell xx

Pinklady 68 said...

Such a gorgeous knight in shining armor card, Emma!! Lovely design, colors and nice image!
Many beautiful buttons and lovely images in your shop too:-)

Have a great Thursday and weekend!
Hugs Laila.

Moni said...

Hi hun, fab card as always, and great new stuff you have got in your shop. HUgs,moni

lbwright22-loopylou said...

I like the layout you have used on this card- the concentric cirlces work great with those papers. Fab card candy embellies too.
Those button look tempting!! But I can't get any more at the mo since I am starting uni next week and so will have to take a break from crafting :( Maybe when I am settled I will have some time for the odd card :)

Wendy Hall said...

Luv it Emma:)