Monday 27 September 2010

Latest news....Lol ;-)

Evening...
No cards to share with you as I've been busy adding new stock to my shop...here are a few updates:-
-
Cat's Life Press Stamps have now been re-stocked
-
G.C.D Papers are now available
(The three collections below plus more)
-
Designer Doilies now available
(Christmas, Cupcake, Skulls, Paisley, Pink Hearts, Woodland Mushrooms)
-
More items added to my ''Bargain Basement'' including stamps by High Hopes, Tim Holtz, Forever Friends.
-


I am unavailable from the 4th to the 20th Oct...any orders received up to 10am on Saturday 2nd Oct will be posted.
Orders received after this date will then not be posted until the 20th Oct...so get your orders in this week ladies!! Lol
Hugs Emma x

1 comments:

Moni said...

Hi hun, fab new stuff, I am sorry but I havent sent the flowers, Kristian is still sick. :(( It is ok if I sent it to you when you come back from your holiday? Hugs,moni