Thursday 30 September 2010

Digital Delights...

Good Morning...
It's time to share a creation with you using an image from the fabulous Digital Delights. Unfortunately this is my last week as I have decided to step down from the design team so I can concentrate on my website.

This week its ''Lilybelle The Witch & Best Witches'' sentiment.
They are both available to purchase in the store...here.

I have used Basic Grey Olivia papers, they are available to purchase in my store together with the ribbon. The flowers are Prima, gems and brads from my stash.
Also check out Delightful Challenges where a new challenge has started...the theme is ''Purple, Green & Black.
Hugs Emma x

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Emma.
luv
Debby

Moni said...

WAw sp stunning card, fab image, love it. Great all details and colour combo! Sorry to hear that you are stepping down DT. Hugs,moni

Marlene said...

Lilybelle looks gorgeous!

Vicky said...

Awww what a lush card its gorgeous love your image & your colouring is always amazing & you know how much I love your papers.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

Just GORGEOUS!!! Juliexx

Wendy Hall said...

Fantastic Emma and what great color scheme too:)