Monday 6 September 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #60 DT Card & Awards...

Good Morning
It's time for a new challenge over on the Pollycraft Monday Challenge blog.
The theme for this week is:-
''Christmas With NO Red Or Green''
We have a fabulous sponsor...our very own team member Tracy from The Creative Cottage. One lucky winner will receive their choice of two digital kits from the store.
I have used ''Luna Bitterfrost Snowglobe'' together with Anita's Classic Christmas papers.
The large poinsettia is from my store and the rest from my stash.
I am entering into the following challenges:-
1 - OCC Weekly Sketch / Sketch Below
2 - MAWTT / In Stitches
3 - Paper Play / In Stitches

**************************************************
I have also been keeping some more awards to myself....thought it was about time I shared them with you ;-)

From Sue - Scoopy's Stuff

From Vicky - Sticky With Icky

From Shell - The Camels Hump
Thank you soooooo much ladies....mwah
Hugs Emma x


18 comments:

Vicky said...

Helloooooo & good morning lol this card is lush hun, I love the colours & OMG that flower is gorgeous. You are welcome for the awards hun, you deserve them.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, would never of thought about doing a crimbo card in those colours but its fab, just love it...you know my address right? lol
As for the award your welcome hunnie xx

Thansk for joining us this week at MAWTT
hugs shell xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Emma. I love your card, such lovely delicate colours and the design is great too.
Congratulations on all your awards. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Unknown said...

A very sweet card...love all the faux stitching! Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week.
Alicia xx

Moni said...

Hi hun, fab card, love the colours you have used. Congrats for all awards! Hugs;moni

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is cute but also slightly funky Emma. Love it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Emma this is gorjuss, I love the colour scheme its fabby. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT This week Hazelxoxo

Pinklady 68 said...

Hi Emma,
beautiful christmas card you have made!
Love the design and lovely papers:-)

Have a great week!!
Hugs Laila.

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Emma, this is a super card. I love the image, the colour and the papers, it is very elegant in a fun kinda way.
I am so glad you have joined us at MAWTT for my stitching challenge, this fits it perfectly.
I hope we will see you again soon with another lovely creation.
luv Brenda xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Emma this is gorgeous I love that image and the papers what a fabulous colour you have chosen to work with I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

gorgeous card Emma, love that there is no red or green on here and how gorge is your poinsettia :) Donna x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Emma, lovely card, great colours and image, great use of Brenda's stitching theme, thanks for joining us over at MAWTT this week, hugs Heidi (DT) xx

crafty amy said...

Well done on getting all those awards :D
This is a great card I will have to try and take part this week.

Hugs

Amy xx

Anonymous said...

Cute image! I love that ribbon; I have the same kind ;) Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

peggy said...

Wow Emma love this card !!!
So beautifulllll !!!!

Congrats on all your awards !!!

Liz said...

Hi Emma brill card there Thanks for joining Paperplay!

Liz x

Sarah said...

Beautiful card Emma, love that flower x

Rose said...

oh this is beautiful and i love the choice of colors :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC