Friday 30 April 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #14 DT Card, Pollycraft Friday Freebie & A Challenge Entry...

Good Morning...
I am so glad we have got to the end of the week, its not been a good one for me...far from it. My Dad's inquest concluded on Wednesday with the verdict of accidental death which we expected. It would have also been my brothers 40th birthday, sure hope they are both together and enjoy a pint or two to celebrate.
I had a ''me'' day yesterday to try and de-stress a little bit so have quite a bit to share with you today.
**********
Firstly its time for a new challenge over on the Totally Papercrafts blog...this week your host is lovely Joanne who has designed a fab sketch.
We have the amazing Simon Says Stamp sponsoring us...pop over to the challenge blog for full details on what you can win.

I have used ''Lucas & Spaceship'' from Digi Stamp Boutique together with Bo Bunny - It's My Party papers...

**********
Next up I have the gorgeous ''Friday Freebie'' from the ever so generous Paula over at Pollycraft.
I used the sketch from over at Sketch Saturday....


The papers are MME - Just Dreamy 2

**********
And lastly I have a challenge card plus a sneak peek at one of the new images due to be released from Pollycraft on Monday 10th May.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:-
1 - The Sweet Stop / Sketch
2 - Corrosive / They're Magically Delicious - Use A Charm
3 - OSAAT / Flowers
4 - Pile It On / Make It Sweet
5 - Creative Craft / Blooming Marvellous

Meet ''Cuthbert - Sweet''
Isn't he just one of the most adorable bears you have ever seen??!!
The papers are K&Co - Citronella

Hugs Emma x

27 comments:

Rach said...

Fantastic cards Emma.xx

Fiona said...

Hi Emma...fab cards as always...it's good to have a "me" day from time to time and I'm sorry to hear you have lost your brother aswell as your dad...keep your chin up and take care.

Fi
x

Sue said...

Hi Emma
oh gorgeous cards hun, you have been busy, must pop n get me freebie, have good weekend hun, hugs sue,x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards Emma :-) All of them are just gorgeous ! I love Cuthbert with strawberry ,,, how cute is he ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Jo said...

Emma, your work is so fantastic, I love each of these.
Thank you for joining in with our sketch saturday challenge this week :)
Jo xx

peggy said...

All fab cards Emma but the spaceship card is my favorit, what a cute image !!

Have a great weekend,
Peggy xx

Pinklady 68 said...

It has been a very special week for you and your family, Emma. Hope the days will be better ahead:-)
Beautiful cards as always!
Have a good weekend:-)
Hugs Laila.

Sam said...

Emma - sending you a great big hug first of all hunny. And secondly, that bear is just too darned cute!!!! All your cards are fab as always (loving the astronaut one great for little boys methinks). Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT this week and have a lovely weekend.
Sam x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

After the week you have had hun, you need a de-stress day..hope you have a good weekend.

All your cards are gorgeous, love the little bear Cuthbert he is adorable

hugs shell xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Emma it looks like you had a lovely 'me' day! I'm sending you a ton of {{{hugs}}} coz I think you need them right now...take care of yourself hun :) Donna x

Tammy said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.

Moni said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning cards hun. Love the images and your fab colouring. have a fab weekend! Hugs,moni

Kathy said...

Love all your cards!! Came over to see your Sweet Stop card and get a bonus!! LOL
Love your take on the sketch and the colors are very pretty!!! Your image is darling as well!
Thanks so much for playing along!
:)kathy

Margreet said...

all your cards are superrrrr!!!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Wow, what a fantastic cards! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is such a cute card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation, lovely detail, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

Scrappymax said...

What great cards Emma and all so different.
I am so sorry that you have had a rough week, especially as I didn't realise that you had lost your brother so young too. I am jut off now to buy your super image in memory of him (I haven't been able to before as I had my purse and mobile stolen so have only just got my card back)
Max x

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorjus,love the colurs you have used thanks for joining us at OSAAT hugs cherylx

Tammy said...

sweet image and card. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT! Smiles...Tammy

Joey said...

You is just too clever with those pens hun gorgeous gorgeous cards! Joeyxxx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab card and wonderful flowers :) Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, and don't forget to check back for the new challenge and a special store anouncement in just a few hours :D

Mel X said...

Wonderful cards hun and I do admire your colouring - fab as always. My favourite image though is that teddy with his stawberry - such a cutie

Mel X

Mary said...

That strawberry hugging bear is super cute and the charm is perfect! Thanks for playing along with Corrosive Challenges!

sandra's crafty corner said...

fantasctic cards love them, thanks for joining in at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

thread-bare said...

3 Amazing cards Emma. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT. x Clare (DT) x

Country Mouse said...

I love all 3 of your cards, they are adorable!!! You do great work!!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!