Tuesday 13 April 2010

Passion For Promarkers Challenge #47 DT Card...

Good Morning...
Many thanks to all who joined in with my ''The Young Ones'' theme over at Passion For Promarkers last week.
Remember to check the blog later to see if you are the lucky winner or in the top 5.
We have a new challenge for you today chosen by Ida and it is:-
''Make The Background Of Your Card With Promarkers''
Our sponsor is Letraset who are giving the winner a pack of 5 Promarkers...


Here is my card, I used Cuttlebug embossing folders with plain white card and then coloured to make the sky, moon & frame.
The digi image and sentiment stamps are from the Critters & Cogs range by Pollycraft.
Hugs Emma x

14 comments:

Rach said...

what a fab card Emma, great way to use the buttons and what wonderful happy colours.xx

Paula said...

Wow what a fab card Emma i just love that image and such fab colours.

Paula xxxx

Tasha said...

Adorable card Emma, the colours re fab and that little row of buttons is so cute
love tasha xx

Holly Young said...

Wonderful card Emma!

Stef H said...

wow! now that's creative! super card!

Pinklady 68 said...

Really happy and colourful card, Emma!
Cute image and nice brads:-)

Have a great evening!
Hugs Laila.

Becky said...

Wow! It's beautiful Emma, you did such a great job with the background, I think you should do it again!! Love those teeny coloured buttons, so sweet!!
xx

Moni said...

Hi hun, fab card as always. Love your colouring and great LO. Hugs,moni

Cards By MI said...

Such a fun card! Put a smile on my face that's for sure!
xMarie

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I love this creature.

JR Creations said...

Wow, very clever, have two tonne of the folders must try that out!

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a fabulous card Emma. Love the way you've done the background and the design also. Hugs Michele x

Faye said...

I love this card, it is so much fun. x

Vicky said...

I just love your card Emma. I've finally got my blog running altho there are a few things I still dont know but I'm getting there....slowly lol. Will be entering my card over the weekend its nearly done. Take care hun love Vicky x