Monday 5 April 2010

Pollycraft ''Going Weekly'' Celebration & Challenge #38...

Good Morning...
I have lots of things to share with you this morning. Firstly I would like to officially welcome our new design team girls over at Pollycraft.
We are now going to be a WEEKLY challenge, split into two teams so each team will be joining you on alternate weeks.
The theme for this week is...

''Anything Goes''

We have left the theme open to celebrate the release of the BRAND NEW Critters & Cogs images and clear sentiment stamp set...available to purchase HERE

We have some amazing sponsors and guest designers....pop over to the challenge blog for full details HERE



gif maker



Here's ''Scully'' going girlie!!!
Hugs Emma x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin' the girly take on the little monster lol...

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love the papers you have used...and the little monster is fab

hugs shell xx

nnalorac said...

Fab image and loving the papers and colours. hugs nnalorac.xx

Joey said...

Emma thi sis just so gooooooooooooooorgeous I love it, fabulous LO and design, you call him "scully" I called him "the sugar puff monster" lol I think he maybe my fave :O) Thankyou for the lovely welcome.xxx

Unknown said...

Fluffy is totally adorable hun and looks fab in pink.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Mel X said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Did I say I LOVE IT? Gorgeous chuck, love the layout and fab colours

Mel X