Saturday 24 April 2010

Fundraising & Challenge Update...

Good Morning...
Just thought I would give you an update on my fundraising and the challenge. Firstly I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU once again to every single one of you who has bought the ''Ronnie...Relaxing'' image, made a donation and are helping to spread the word.
I have seen ''Ronnie'' popping up all over and its just amazing the support you are all giving my family and I with what we are doing. I NEVER imagined that we would raise the amount we have in only a matter of days. The total at the moment inc gift aid is £249.63 which is just amazing!!
I also had a lovely email from a lady called Kerry who is the owner of The Craft Garden...Kerry has donated another prize for the challenge draw, which is just so generous of her...I now have four gorgeous prizes to giveaway.
Please pop over and take a peek in Kerry's shop, she sells loads of different Prima flowers in small quantities plus flower centres, pearls, crystals and fabrics. My order is already placed!!
And here is the prize...

Thank you so much Kerry and again to you all.

Hugs Emma x


5 comments:

Moni said...

Hi hun, I am so glad that fundraising is going very well. So gorgeous prize you added. Have a fab weekend! Hugs,moni

Amanda said...

Emma, I have just purchased Ronnie from Pollycraft and can't wait to make my first card with him.
I will put a link on my blog as soon as I've made my card.
Congratulations on your fund raising.
Amanda

Sue said...

Hi Hun
wow thats great hope you get lots more in, just blogged my Ronnie, have good day hun, sue,x

Lorraine said...

thats great Emma i bought my digi yesterday and hope to get crafting soon xx

Annie said...

oh it's really going well - so pleased for you . I've bought the digi but am short on time but will try to enter and put an ad on my blog for you too.
I'm sure there will be loads more cash pouring in yet.
ann xxx