Monday 19 April 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #40 DT Card & TGF Challenge Entry...

Good Morning
We have a new challenge for you over on the Pollycraft Monday Challenge blog and this weeks it's the team I am in hosting. It felt so strange not making a card for last week...
Paula has an amazing prize up for one lucky winner....you get all the images the DT have used on their cards. How fab is that??!!
Also we shall now be looking out for our favourite cards...be sure to use a Pollycraft image and it might be you!!!


It is Sue's challenge this time and she designed this gorgeous sketch for us...

For my card I have used ''Balloon'' from the recently released ''Critters & Cogs'' range...
available here
Digi image & Sentiment Clear Stamps - Pollycraft
Papers - My Minds Eye ''Lil Robots''

***********************************************

Here is my entry into the current Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm...

I have used one of the new digi's...Bread & Jam Harold.

Hugs Emma x

10 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

These are such cute cards!

peggy said...

Hi Emma,

Hope you are well !!!

Love your new cards, they are fab !!!

Hugs,
Peggy xx

Amy Johnson said...

Oh what cute cards! I love the fun images, the colors, and the papers. Great job on both of them!

Moni said...

Hi hun, how are you? Fab cards as always, love the sketches, and fab colour combo. Lovely images! hugs,Moni

Tracy said...

WOW Emma these cards are just fabulous, love everything about both of them. hugs Tracy x

Faye said...

Both your cards are just scrummy, I love 'em! x

Unknown said...

Hi hun..

I love those Pollycrafts images...the papers work so well with it...

The greetings farm card is sssooo cute too xx

Anonymous said...

Emma, I love all of these cards, they are all so cheerful!
~Pam

Tasha said...

Both of these are fantastic Emma, i love the colours andthe iamges used
love tasha xx

wendy said...

stunning cards ....love them both!

Wendy:)