Friday 19 February 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #4 & Pollycraft Friday Freebie...

Good Morning
Yippee it's Friday...we have a new challenge for you over at Totally Papercrafts and I am the host this week. I chose the theme...


''Lots Of Spots''


So we would love to see your spotty/dotty creations.
Another fabulous sponsor for you too...Sew Many Cards.

Here is my card and I have used 'Oliver With Flower' from Sew Many Cards...I just think he is soooo sweet.

***********************************************


Friday also means it's freebie day over on the Tales From Pollycraft blog....pop over and collect your free 'Willie'.....
Here is a card I've made using 'Willie' and I am entering mine to the challenge over at Create 4 Fun, sketch below.
Hugs
xxx

21 comments:

Pinklady 68 said...

Two new fantastic cards!
Gorgeous colors on both:-)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Laila.

Lucy said...

I absolutely love this owl card, it's so pretty and I love easel cards. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards, but my fave is the cute owl one.
luv
Debby

Sparkplug17 said...

Such adorable cards!

Sue said...

Hi hun
two gorgeous cards, your owl is so cute,great colouring, luv the papers, fabby easel card, sue,x

mu42800 said...

your cards are vey nice , beautiful
bizz Mu

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love your owl card...I had to pop over and get that image..just so gorgeous!! thanks for all your inspiration! Hugs Juls

Anne said...

two fab cards Emma, love the freebie from Pollycraft this week, real cute
Anne x

Tasha said...

Wow beautiful cards Emma, great colours and loving the owls
love tashaxx

Mandi said...

Really love your owl emma

Super card

mandi xx

Mel said...

Beautiful cards Emma i just love Oli the owl so sweet.
hugs Mel x

Moni said...

Hi hun, stunning cards as always, great images and fab colour combo. Love the layouts and papers! Have a stunning weekend! Hugs,Moni

Lorraine A said...

gorgous card Emma :-) this image is just sooo cute !! have to go and get this one :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

oops ,,, I was thinking it was 2 separate posts ,,,, love the owl too ,,, very cute ,,, fabulous card :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Catherine said...

Hello Emma ! Wow ! Your cards are superb Sweetie ! I adore the image of the owl with her patches ! The second one is so sweet too... Just great job ! Smiles from Catherine

Fabiola said...

adorable j'aime beaucoup

Becky said...

Such adorable cards Emma, how sweet is little Willie!!
Love Becky xx

Mel X said...

Stunning cards chuck - that owl is really adorable I agree.

Mel X

Sarah Bullock said...

Hay Emma Just having a little peek through your cards and like normal they are fab! I lovethe owl one he's just adorable. I haven't done an easel card before and think I will try one tomorrow! Hope your well Sarah xx

Unknown said...

Both totally adorable hun.

Hugs

Joanne xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love both cards Emma and your spotty one is just right for the Totally PaperCrafts Challenge this week. He is so cute and I love the Easel cards. Cathy xxxx