Friday 12 February 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #3 - Buttons & Bows PLUS Wags & Whiskers Blog Hop...

Good Morning...
Just a quickie from me as I am late for work, why didn't I do this last night??!!
It's Friday which means it's time for a new challenge over on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge Blog.
Huge thanks to all who joined us last week in the challenge, so lovely to see all your creations.
The theme for this week is...
''Buttons & Bows''
Our sponsor is the fantastic....
Photobucket
It just so happens that Nikki of Bunny Zoe's Crafts is releasing some new Wags 'n' Whiskers rubber stamps today and to celebrate there is a fun blog hop which we are delighted to be a part of. However, you do not need to take part in the blog hop to enter the challenge.
Full details can be found on the Totally Papercrafts Blog...here
Here is my card using one of the new images...
Right I better get off to work....I will be back later to show you a card I've made using the Pollycraft Friday Freebie which will be released today so be sure to pop back and check that out. You can see it now on the Tales From Pollycraft blog but I am entering it to some challenge too.
Hugs
Emma
x

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww ,,, how gorgeous is this ,,, I love this image and the colours you used are perfect ,, I love her sparkly wings too ,,, everything is perfect ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Sue said...

Hi Emma
gorgeous card you have colored her gorgeous, luv the sparkle on her wings, scrummy papers n fabby layout, sue.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Emma, wow what a totally stunning card hunny loving this new image, hugs Linda x

Moni said...

Stunning card, so fab image, love it! Great colour combo and fab papers! Have a fab weekend! Hugs;moni

Holly Young said...

sweet card Emma. Love the bright colors!

CraftyC said...

This is stunning Emma. A beautiful image and I just love the colours!
Clairex

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your card so much Emma, what fabulous colours and I adore your colouring.

Thanks for helping spread the word about the release :-)

Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Nikki x
Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

Lisa Jane said...

your card is lovely. I love the colours you have used.
Lisa ;)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Emma, hope you have had a lovely week, especially youor birthday? Beautiful card, love that little lady and her sparkly wings, just beautiful and those papers and embellies are fab, I have just brought myself the pack, isn't it full! Have a super weekend take care hun, Hx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a lovely image Emma and you have used fantastic colours. The sparkle is an added wow. Cathy xxxx