Tuesday 9 February 2010

My Life & PFP Guest DT Card...

Good Morning
Well thankfully its Tuesday as it means its my day off...time to try and catch up with 101 things, been really struggling to keep up with everything lately. I have so much going on in my personal life following my dad being killed at work in September. Then last week we got another blow to say that the company have demanded a pre-inquest meeting, certainly set us all on edge. The inquest is set for the 26th April but the meeting should be within the next 3-4 weeks.
I have hit another wave of emotions and if it all become too much I shall take a break, so if I disappear you will know why.
HUGE thanks for all your lovely comments once again and HELLO to more new followers. I will catch up with you all very soon.
********************************************
Today I do have a card to share with you which is for my 2nd week as GD on the Passion For Promarkers team. The theme for this week was chosen by me and it is to use the following colours:-
Agean / Sky Blue / Cool Aqua
Looking forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs
Emma x

7 comments:

Moni said...

Hi hun, fab card as always, love the colour combo and fab papers! Great all details.
You need a rest, hope you will enjoy. Take care hun! Hugs,Moni

Mel said...

Beautiful card,
Sending you love and warm wishes
hoping the sun will shine for you and your family soon.
take care,
look forward to hearing from you when feel up to it and have the time
hugs Mel x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Emma :-) I love the image and colors,, beautiful :-)

you take care of yourself ,,, xx

Luv
Lols x x x

Anne said...

Great card Emma, take care
Anne x

Suzanne said...

Thanks for a fab colour combo this week I have enjoyed using it and your card is fab and so beautifully coloured. Sue :o)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Mel X said...

Hi Emma hun, sending a really big (but gentle) hug!!! I'm only up the road and will be off work for the next 4-6wks so if you fancy a change of scenery and a brew - just shout!!!

Fabulous makes as always here. Wish my cards were even half as good!

Take chuck!

Mel X