Thursday 11 February 2010

No Cards....

What a shock...no cards from me!! But I do have plenty of other things to share with you.
Its my birthday today so here are some pics of the gorgeous cards and pressies I got. I also received some vouchers so treated myself to some Cosmo Cricket papers and more promarkers.
I know I have thanked you all personally ladies but HUGE thanks yet again....mwah xxx




Here are some gorgeous stamps I won in Carrie's blog candy...

*******************************************
I made the top 12 over at The Pink Elephant for challenge #47...

Received this award from Clare & Moni...

& I made the Top3 Scoop at Pile It On for challenge #4...

Photobucket


Hugs
xxx

6 comments:

Poppy said...

Happy birthday,hope you've had a lovely day.
poppy

Marley said...

Wow Emma! lovely cards you have recieved.. I didn't know it was your birthday!! Congrats sweetie.. xxx Marley

Anne said...

oh Emma
I'm so sorry. Even after us all putting our birthdays on the blog I've missed yours:(
Hope you had a good day, enjoy your new stash:)
Anne x

Marcea said...

Hope you had a nice day sweetie. Hope to catch up with you in a couple of weeks and for once we WILL have cake!!!!!
mwah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

I am so pleased you were spoilt hunny you so deserved it. Sendin gyou lot os love and hugs Linda x

Moni said...

Hun happy birthday, hope you had lovely day yesterday! I am sorry havent sent you sth for bday, will try this week! Gorgeous cards you got! Hugs,moni