Friday 5 February 2010

Totally Papercrafts Challenge #2 - Recipe...

Good Morning...What day is it??!! Lol
Oh yes its Friday, blimey its been a long day seen as tho I thought it was Friday yesterday!!
WOW what a fantastic response we had to the blog hop and first challenge over on the Totally Papercrafts blog. HUGE thanks to you all for supporting us and taking the time to join in.
Firstly all the winners are listed on the challenge blog - the winner of my candy is.....
Please mail me address and I will get your goodies off to you asap.
**********************************************
So its time for challenge #2 and this week we have a recipe for you which is...
3 Embellishments
2 Papers
1 Image
I have used MME papers, image from All That Scraps and the sentiment is a freebie from The Pink Cat Studio.
Looking forward to seeing your entries this week.
Hugs
Emma x

12 comments:

Mel said...

Aww this is fab i love the fun image and bright coloures.
have a great weekend.
Mel x

Anne said...

Fantstic card Emma, really bright and cheery. I do like those papers, lush!!!
Anne

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Emma ,, I love this image and the papers and cheerful colours you used are fab ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww gorgeous card luv the bright colours,fabby layout, sue.x

Poppy said...

aww luv the monkey, gorgeous papers.have a great weekend.
poppy

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Emma, love the image and the fab papers too.
luv
Debby

Amy Johnson said...

Oh, what a sweet card and image! I love the bright, fun papers you used with this image and the double bows!

Moni said...

Hi hun, stunning card, so cute image and so fab colouirng. Love the papers you have used! Hope you will have fab weekend! Enjoy your self so deserve it! Hugs,Moni

Angela Weimer said...

Beautiful Card. I love the colors and image. So cute. Thanks for sharing.

Dotty Jo said...

Emma, this is just fabulous - love that little monkey and those papers are so cheery! Jo x

Juls said...

this is so gorgeous!!! and I just LOVE these bright colours!! Hugs Juls

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really lovely Emma and it made me smile. Very sunny colours. I love the image and the papers. Cathy xxx