Monday 19 January 2009

Pollycraft Challenge 7 - Flowers And Ribbons

Good morning....its pouring down with rain here, so dark and miserable. I think I may stay in and craft...as good an excuse as any!!
These weeks are just flying by and its time for another Pollycraft Challenge.
Ria's turn to set the challenge this time and it is 'Flowers And Ribbons'.
The prize for the lucky winner is....a secret!!!!
An inkable secret.....here's a little sneak peek
Pop over to 'Tales From Pollycraft' for more info
For my card I have used the 'Reflection' stamp from the Winter Elves collection....available here. Little Reflection is meant to be sat on a branch but I have given her a softer seat with some ribbon.

K&Company Papers
Sentiment from The Glitterpot
Flowers off blogging buddy Linda
Ribbon,gems and brads from stash

Emma x

5 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours you used! Hugs, Moni

sharon said...

bootiful cheery card hun.x

I had to laugh at the comment you left...rofl...can you hear it?..lol..lol..so funny...well, I guess you can rock while you craft..I like to offer everyone value for money in my little videos..lol..lol..xxxxxxxxx

Tasha said...

gorgeous card - i have that same papr pack but not really known what to do with it - this card is such great inspiration
love tasha xx

Sue said...

Emma this is beautiful,gorgeous colours and blooms,love everything about this one:)

sue
xx

COCO said...

oh gorgeous card !!!
hugs coco