Sunday 18 January 2009

Just Christmas And Birthday Cards - Sketch #14

I am having a crafty afternoon and though I would try a few challenges...here is the 1st one I have done for Just Christmas and Birthday Cards.
The challenge is to follow the sketch below and make 1 birthday card and 1 christmas card or you can still enter if you just make 1.
I have packed all my christmas card stash away so I have just made a birthday card.

Image from Pink Petticoat
Papermania Scrumptious papers
Flowers from Poppicrafts
Sentiment from The Glitterpot
Pin from blogging friend Linda
Card Candy from Craftwork Cards

Emma
x

5 comments:

Moni said...

Waw it is gorgeous! Hugs, Moni

Stampin'Piper said...

Great Card! I love the colors!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Unknown said...

Awwww this is a real cutie card Emma, love the colours. Joanne x

Frau Ninchen said...

soooo cute!

thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina

The twins mum said...

Cute dinosaur she's so pretty. lovely colours.
Maree