Tuesday 28 October 2008

Funky Fairys Challenge #39 - My Entry...

Here is my entry into Funky Fairy's Challenge #39
A sketch challenge which I love as I generally sit for ages moving papers and images around my cards...LOL!!!
This is the fab sketch and for my card I have used the 'Chocolate Covered Christmas' download...


Papers, tree and sentiment from 'Chocolate Covered Christmas'
Brads from Poppicrafts
Ribbon from my blog candy win off Natalie
Stickles Glitter Glue
Other items from my stash
Emma
x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous card, i love the non traditional colour xmas cards. Alot more fun to make !
love emma

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi hun, this is such a gorgeous card, I love the modern colours you've used and the gorgeous tree! hugs to you Linda x

clare said...

only me...lol
loveing this card...ove the non traditional colours..love the tree..so cute xx
good luck with challenge xx
TTFN xx

Lou Sims said...

Stunning card Emma. "A chocolate covered Christmas" is a great kit to use for those "non-traditional" christmas cards.

Many thanks for joining in with the Funky Fairy's this week.

Pop's Cards said...

I love the colour combo great, and you have done a great job of the sketch, love Pops x xx

Clare said...

Lovely card, beautiful papers and fab tree. Thanks also for the tip about ribbon sealed with clear nail varnish. Will try that.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous card Emma! The colours are just great...and not just for Christmas either!! :)

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys this week xx

Han said...

Wow this is amazing thanks for joining in the challenge xx

Valérie Goldenschue said...

beautiful card, thank for joining

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Love your take on the sketch :)
thanks for joining us at Funky Fairys this week.

hugs Ria