Tuesday 8 September 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp 10th Challenge Entry....

What a day!!!
I have been trying to get a ton of paperwork done including health & safety stuff for the shop...I gave myself brain ache so decided to break off from it and craft for a few hours this afternoon.
Don't even ask whats happened to my blog layout, I normally use a 3 column template which took me hours to set up...then I decided to add a new background and now its all to pot!! Think thats a job for later.....
***EDIT*** Yippee blog layout sorted!!!
***************************************************
Anyway here is the sketch & my entry for the current challenge over at the Sunday Sketch & Stamp blog. I have used one of Mo's gorgeous images...just love the way the poor little doggie is clinging on!! Lol


Emma
x


11 comments:

Tasha said...

Hey hun - hows that paper work coming on?
Loving this card - the colours and layout are fabulous and adore the flower - its so pretty
love tasha xx

Moni said...

Hi hun, gorgeous card, love the image and papers! Gorgeous background! Hugs,Moni

Poppy said...

aww love the image great papers.
poppy

Natalie said...

Stunning Christmas card Emma. x

Becky said...

What a fab card Emma, I love the punched flower in the corner and the papers are so fresh, fabby!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

This is so pretty Emma, I love the pastel colours and such a sweet image :) Donna x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning, wonderful work with image.
luv
Debby

Ali Dantre said...

Oh...i just love looking at your work em..I love this too! its ACE!

Hugs
Lisa.xx

clare said...

gorgeous card..so love this image..and the colour combo.
thanks for taking part in SS&S challenge..good luck and we hope you can join us again
hugs clare SS&S DT x

Hope all is well...thanks for your lovely comments hugs clarex

Nicola said...

reat colouring on this super image Emma and those papers are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Unknown said...

Gorgeous hun, what a fab image and great colouring.

Joanne x