Wednesday 2 September 2009

**CLOSED**Funky Fairy's Challenge #32 & Blog Hop....

Good Morning
Wow have we got some surprises and funky fun for you today.....it is the start of a new challenge over on the Funky Fairy's Challenge Blog & also starting on the Inspirational Blog is the Funky Fairy's 1st Blog Hop to celebrate the merging of the Shop & Challenge Design Teams. We thought that we had to mark this occasion & celebrate with a "Funky Fairy" party!!! Woo Hoo....
**************************************
Firstly the challenge theme for this week is...
"Case It"
This simply means that we have been looking at each others fab projects and choosing one to "CASE" (case is an acronym for Copy And Share Everything) so you create a project using someone else's work as your inspiration but do not need to copy it exactly.
************************************
And secondly onto the hop...you need to go over to the Inspirational Blog to start and follow the order from there. As you hop around each blog you will see lots of gorgeous creations the design team have made. There is some candy along the way too.....the blog hop will last for 48 hours. I have some candy for you but it is surprise candy.....I will pick a winner at random from the blog hop comments I receive.
************************************
On each blog you need to leave a comment and also collect a letter, there are 15 letters in total - once you have them all go back to the Inspirational Blog and leave a comment with your answer.

********************************
Here is my 'Case It' creation together with a picture of Ria's card that I cased. . . .



Well hopefully you have just left Ginny's blog & already got her letter....please don't forget to collect my letter which is "Y". At this point you should have 9 letters plus mine!!
The next blog you need to pop over & visit is Andrea's.
If you have not collected all the previous letters, please pop back to the beginning of our blog hop over on the Inspirational Blog.

Phew I think that's all....well what ya waiting for....get hopping!!!! Lol
****Please state in your comment if you are participating in the hop****

Emma
x

42 comments:

Moni said...

So fab card, love the image and great paper. And pick me for candy! ;)
Hugs,moni

Anne said...

Morning Emma
Love your project
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!! love what you've done with it and I'll definately check this challenge out! sounds like a blast :)
Hugs, Marlene x

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Emma :-) fab card to case too !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x

p.s see you back at HQ for cherry beer :-)

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card Emma, good enough to eat. anesha :-)

Max said...

I'm joining in the Blog Hop but Ginny hasn't got her post up yet so had to do some detective work to find you.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Shazza said...

Your project is gorgeous and I am having such fun doing the hop. No letter at Ginny's that I can see but I can guess what it might be and check back later
x

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous case Emma, could eat that cake, will have one with a nice cup of tea when I've finished hopping.
See u later.
Suzi xx

Ginny said...

what a fab card, looks great :0) and gives me an idea on how to use my doilies..lol

Unknown said...

Back Emma, started the blog hop, love your card, I am loving the cupcakes....bit confused as with your letter I have (10).....mmm hope I have not done it in the wrong order....this is my 1st Hop, so I am a bit excited....Hugs Avril xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Morning Emma!! Fab card hun...love your perfect bow!! ♥
Have a great day x

Unknown said...

well this is inspiring loving yr work & suprise candy ooooh love suprises still searching on my blog Hop so better get going lol


Love Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Great case project Emma. Love it

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece of work as always hun,
Yipeeee i am in the hop...
Hugs Angel

Sam said...

Cor blimey Emma - I've never been to so many blogs, so yes I'm on the hop.
I love your take on Rias card and I'm now of to Andreas.
Catch you later hun
Sam x

Anonymous said...

Nice card ! Beautifully cased and coloured. TFS,.........hopping along,.TFS ;o) Tracy

Georgie said...

Brilliant project

Ruthie said...

Lovely card - had to wait for Ginny to get going and then had a meeting - am back on the hunt now!#thanksx

eiyiyi said...

Love the CASE, love being part of the hop! I'm off again to see Andrea. eileen

scn said...

great card like the lace Enjoying the hop
susie

Unknown said...

Blog hopping. This card is fab. All those cupcakes are making me hungry.

Lana Clarke said...

I love your take on Ria's beautiful card Emma. I just love the doily touch it finishes it off wonderfully
Hugs
Lana x

ribenaruby said...

Lovely yummy cased card! Fab colours, now off to hop.

DonnaMundinger said...

Yummy card! Love the doily. I'm feeling lucky! xxD

Jennifer said...

Perfect case!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card hun, love your doily.

I see you have been catching up on my blog...lol, I've been a very poor blogger too, but I'm working my way around catching up over the next day or two.

Hugs

Joanne x

Lou Sims said...

Fab card Emma . . .love everything about it.

Thanks for all your hard work with the "Blog Hop" . . . it's really appreciated.

Lou
x

dragonllew said...

I'm on the blog hop. Lovely card love the doily

Bea said...

beautiful card
Bea x

Bea said...

oops i forgot to say i am in the hop

susan said...

Really nice card and CASE job! You changed the colors of the icing, the brad colors, the scallop circle color, the ribbon color! Look really fast and you could think they were the same card! How cute!

furrypig said...

Hi I am part of the Funky BLog hop and loving your card 'case'

Lilacanglia said...

scrummy,
love doing this blog hop,
Hugs
Angie

Juls said...

yummm!!!!! what a fab card!

Cherry said...

Love your cupcake too - this blog hop is making me hungry!!! Love that kit and those colours. XXX

Wendy M said...

Hi I love your card you did a great job, I am in the blog hop so am now off for another letter.
Wendy
:-)

Penny said...

Hi! I'm participating in the hop, I started with Lorraine but had to work backwards than forwards... lol.

Great card!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab card Emma! Love it!

Have a great day,

hugs
Maarit

Jenny said...

Wow, both cards are gorgeous! Thanks for the "Y" and I'm off onto the next stop. :)
Jenny

SueF said...

Lovely card - the lace is a great touch - off to hop

Sue

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I am enjoying the hop. Great cupcake card.

Alison Dent said...

Love all the projects up til now which will I choose to CASE?