Thursday 3 September 2009

Exciting News & Candy From Pollycraft....

Good Morning...
Woo Hoo I have more exciting stuff for you today...
Have you been over to the Tales From Pollycraft ?? On Monday Paula announced some very exciting news and is offering 5 candy prizes, yep 5!!!!
Due to be released on the 21st September are a set of Christmas Pixie stamps, a new range of Sharing Christmas Sherbet stamps and also around the same time Pollycraft will be selling Promarkers!!!! Yippeee....
Pop over for full details and to get your entry in...ends 14th September.

Emma
x

2 comments:

Moni said...

These are so gorgeous, i did enter the candy! Hugs,moni

Poppy said...

I have left you an award on my blog,I know that you have already had it but I really think you deserve it more than once.Dont mind if you dont pass it on.
poppy