Thursday 3 March 2011

Oscar & Bella....

Good Morning...
I hope you are all well and having a good week so far, it seems to be passing so quickly...Friday again tomorrow!! Mind I am looking forward to the weekend as I have an old school friend coming up from Milton Keynes to visit...not seen her for months.
I finally got a cuddle with my great nephew yesterday...he came home on Tuesday and all is well.  He's not made a sound yet but sure he will make up for it in the time to come!! Lol

Right onto my cards....I decided to have a play with the new Oscar & Bella images from DigiStamp Boutique, they are just too cute.

Birthday Oscar...the papers are MME Hattie together with Colour Me buttons and Prima gems - all available in my store.
Challenges:-
1 - Create 4 Fun / Sketch Below
2 - Whoopsi Daisy / Let's Get All Cute


*****************************************************

Oscar & Umbrella...the papers are Whiff Of Joy - again available in my store together with the various flowers & diamante pins. 
Challenges:-
1 - Lollipop Crafts / Think Spring
2 - Crazy Challenge / Here Comes Spring
3 - Incy Wincy / Spring Is In The Air
(It's meant to be spring here but it's cold and raining so I hope my card is ok)

*************************************************

Bella On Swing...the papers are new from Wild Rose Studio 'Cherry Cupcake' - I have them in stock along with the various flowers & mini heart buttons.
Challenges:-
1 - Friday Sketchers / Sketch Below
2  - Crafty Ann / Birthday Card
3 - Sweet Stampin / Oh So Girly

Hugs Emma x

19 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Emma. Wow sweetie, you have been busy, making such wonderful and adorable cards. Love all the images and a fabulous array of different papers and designs. I love the pretty flowers on the pink card, just gorgeous. Hope you are keeping well. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Vicky said...

Hi shug so glad your nephew is ok & at home now. Your cards are gorgeous as always I cant pick a fave cus they are all lush hun. Love love love 'em all.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vicky said...

Oh poop I've just realised I should thank you for joining us girlies over at Sweet Stampin, good luck hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

CraftyC said...

You have been busy Emma, how cute are your cards. Enjoy your time with your friend and so glad to hear everything is now OK with your nephew. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
Hugs
Clairexx

Lorraine said...

these are all so beautiful thankyou for joining us at sweet stampin this week and good luck huni xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous cards Emma, thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Sarpreet said...

so Gorgeous, beautiful papers, great image. my favourite is the last one

Moni said...

Hi hun, how are you? You have been busy, I love your cards, fab details. Great imeges and so love the colouring. Hugs,moni

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Emma, love the papers on all of them and also love how you embellish your cards...so many fab details :) hope you got my email last night :) Donna x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
Your cards are all gorgeous,just love the cute images,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Hi hun
wowzer you have been busy hun, totally gorgeous cards,scrummy papers & embelies, sue,x

Marlene said...

These are all gorgeous, and I'm LOVING the angles in that first card! Nice!

Tammy L said...

Fabulous card..your image is so adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week and hope to see you again!
-Tammy

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I think that all your creations here fit with our Let's Get all Cute challenge at WHOOPSI DAISY because all these images are just too cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week:)

Rleen said...

WOW! Emma, your cards are gorgeous! I love them all! You did a fabulous!
Thanks for sharing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy this week challenge.
Hugs, Rleen

Tracey said...

Ooh you have been busy Emma & these cards are gorgeous I love the new digis from DigiStamp Boutique. All these cards are gorgeous but my fav is the pink girly one lol (no change there then ;) ). Was the ticket from Wild Rose Studio too?

Hope you're having a great weekend with your old school friend.
Hugs
Tracey
x

WeirdCat said...

Great spring cards,fab images, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

Janet said...

Such a pretty spring card in lovely colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.

Janet xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time and good luck
Claire xx