Tuesday 29 March 2011

Coming Soon From Pollycraft....

Good Afternoon...
I have some cards to share with you using images from Pollycraft...unfortunately you can't get your hands on them yet...the design team will be teasing you with them over the coming days!!

The brand new ''Swings & Slides Set 2'' will be available to purchase on Monday 2nd April.
Keep your eyes peeled aswell for another adorable new character...Chester being released on the 11th.

I have used 'Skills' together with MME Hattie papers....they are available in my store along with the Creative Flatback buttons and Tim Holtz mini pins.


Challenges:-
1 - I Love Promarkers / Go Dotty
2 - Corrosive / Stars In My Eyes
3 - Digital Tuesday / For The Kids

**************************************************

Meet 'Flower Girl' also from the Swings & Slides Set 2...the papers were a freebie with Quick Cards magazine (Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose).
The Cat;s Life Press Sentiment stamp is available in my store together with the Prima flowers & pearls.


Challenges:-
1 - Create 4 Fun / Sketch Below
2 - Simon Says Stamp / Mother's Day - Girlie
3 - The Creative Cottage / Spring Has Sprung
4 - Colour Create / Pastels With Opt Easter
5 - Sew Many Challenges / Spring Fling
6 - Stamp Something / Spring Somethings

Hugs Emma x

19 comments:

uksharon said...

Both lovely card. Love your little footballer.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

CraftyC said...

How adorable are these Emma, love the little girl and the papers are so pretty!
Clairexx

Vicky said...

Fabulous images! Will look forward to getting my hands on these!! Lovely colouring and design.

Tine said...

Hi Emma. Great cards for a boy & a girl & so delicately coloured. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us for our dotty challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Donna said...

Fabilicious cards as always Emma and such pretty papers you have chosen on the 2nd one...such sweet images too! Thanks for joining in the fun at TCC this time and good luck! :) Donna x

Pinklady 68 said...

Two beautiful cards!! Love both your images:-) and lovely papers!!

Have a great evening Emma! Hugs Laila.

Moni said...

HI hun, stunning cards, fab images and great papers.Love the LO. Hugs;moni

My name is Wynneth said...

Love your dotty creations, both gorgeous and those new images are so sweet. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww two gorgeous cards, lovely images, fab papers & embelies, sue,x

Mina said...

two gorgeous cards Emma, I love those cute images...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Janet said...

great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge:)
hugs

karen said...

Fabulous as always Emma, I love the footie boy, I think I might need that one! Great design, love that bakers twine too, feel a little visit to your store coming on! Karenx

WeirdCat said...

Two great cards, love the buttons in the top one,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week,
Ruth x

angelwhispers said...

What a tease Emma these images are just so sweet and look fab with your designs! Chanelle xxx

mckinkle said...

Two gorgeous cards Emma, your papers are always such a treat to see. Must be the best perk of having your own shop, Im jealous!! lol!

Keryn x

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful birtdaycard:-))
Thanks for joining thr Colour Create challenge.
sylvia

Tasha said...

Both of these are great Emma, love the designs and super paper syou used.Such cute images
love tasha xx

Faye said...

Majorly pretty cards, loving the stash! I think I need an overdraft...xxx

Oma said...

I really like the soccer boy but I love the flower girl!