Wednesday 17 June 2009

Funky Fairys Challenge DT Card #21...Xmas

Hiya...
Sorry I am late again with posting today. I am still feeling dreadful and my body and brain just don't seem to want to function. I have been unable to get cover for the shop so had to work...downfall of being your own boss!!
I spent most of last night trying to make a card for a challenge but it ended up in the bin...just a load of rubbish!! I hate it when that happens...hopefully if I feel like crafting later the results will be loads better!!
*************************************
Anyway enough moaning and onto the new challenge over at Funky Fairy's Challenges...
the theme for this week is Christmas/Xmas.
I have used the 'A Chocolate Covered Christmas' kit which is packed to the brim with gorgeous papers, gift bags & boxes, alphabet & text sheets, tags, images, mats, word albums and more.
***********************************
Pop over to the inspirational blog for tons of freebies or the shop if you feel a spend coming on!!!
The image is from the Pollycraft 'Cherry Kisses' range.
Emma
x

13 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Emma :-) The image is fab and the christmas scene you created is lovely :-)

Lorraine x x

Anne said...

a lovely card as usual Emma, will need to pay a visit to Pollycraft, am loving that image
Anne x

Moni said...

It is gorgeous, love the image and the papers!
Oh hun If I was in UK I would help you! Hope you will find someone to help you! :)
Hugs, Moni

Stef H said...

this is super. hope you feel better soon.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Aww hunni! i hope you feel better soon and your mojo returns!
hugs carlz xxx

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Emma love the image and papers,great embellies too:)
Hugzz Val xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Emma, ooo I love this! Great image and I love those snowflakes, super card! Hugs Heidi xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Emma and such a brilliant layout and style on this card...I really hope you start to feel better soon, you sound really fed up at the moment Donna x

Debby said...

Fabulous!

Maria Matter said...

This is gorgeous Emma! Love the Cherry Kiss image and all your deets!
Blessings, Maria

I hope things calm down for you soon. Take care of yourself!
Blessings, Maria

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..so love the image and the colours.
hope your feeling better soon..and that your able to get some crafting done hugs clare x

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Emma,I do hope your well enough to go on sunday i've just got my ticket this morning :).
I am really looking forward to it as its the first one i've been to.
Hope i do bump into you there:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card hun, must get myself this kit, love it!!

Joanne x