Thursday 25 June 2009

Friday Sketchers #57/Secret Crafter #37 & Crafty Muse/Allsorts #6 - Challenge Cards....

Good Afternoon,
Here are a couple of cards I have made to cover a few challenges.
********
My 1st card is for:-
1 - Friday Sketchers #57 / Sketch Below
2 - Secret Crafter #37 / Pink & Green


I have used one of the NEW & totally gorgeous 'Margo' images and sentiment....they will be available from Pollycraft very soon.
Pop over and sign up to the newsletter.

***************************************************************
My 2nd card is for:-
1 - Crafty Muse / Sketch Below
2 - Allsorts #6 / Wings

The image is digi & available from All That Scraps....Swiss Pixies - Heidi
Emma
x

15 comments:

Chris said...

Wow - two great cards you've made. Love them!! I'm so excited to be the sponsor this week at Friday Sketchers and I'm so happy that you played along this week.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful!!!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Gina said...

Gorgeous cards Emma, sorry I have not been for a while, I can not believe where the time is going :) I am going now to buy that gorgeous image on the bottom card, I just have to have it :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Sarah C said...

What sweet cards. Love the bottom one.

Thank you for joining in our challenge at Crafty Muse xx

Moni said...

Waw so fab cards, love both! Great sketches and fab images! love details! Hugs,moni

Unknown said...

CUTE!!! Love that image! Lovely card! Thanks so much for joining Crafty Muse!
Have a great day!

Donna said...

Brilliant cards Emma, Margo is fantastic and I love the colours and papers have used, cute little image you hve used on your 2nd card, not seen that one before :) Donna x

Stef H said...

fan-tab-u-lous!

hugs,

Natalie said...

Emma these are gorgeous, great images and layouts. x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

The card you made for Allsorts is so cute thanks for joining us this week and good luck!

Emma xxx

Sammi said...

GORGEOUS cards Emma!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Muse! Just love that little fairy - so cu-ute!!
Sammi
xxx

Jill said...

2 beautiful cards Emma, I love the image and your fab colouring, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous Emma. I really love the pink and green combo. And I love the fairy image. Super Super Cute! Hope you have a super weekend.
Hugs

CraftyC said...

These are gorgeous cards Emma, great images. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC
Clairex

Jac’s Playground said...

2 Gorgeous cards, love the butterfly brads on the second one, a lovely detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Muse.