Wednesday 17 December 2008

A Little Chat and Yet More Crimbo Cards.....

Good Morning
I still have this blooming back ache which is about driving me insane as I need to be on with various things but can't get comfy for long enough to sit at my crafting table.
I sure hope its eased by Friday as I am hitting the town with the girlie's for a night out. A little falling over water may help tho!!! Lol
Another couple of cards done for orders...only 7 more to go!!! I ended up with more orders as when one lady asked me I meant to say no sorry but instead when I opened my mouth the word yes came out!!! Fool :-)
Oh I suppose its all money and keeps me busy while I am not working.
I am very excited as I have my 1st job interview tomorrow so fingers and toes crossed it goes well. All the other girls I worked with have been given redundancy notices too. I know its everywhere and really do feel for anyone that its happening to. When is all this doom and gloom going to end???!!!!
Anyway here are two more cards I have made to order.....

Emma
x

13 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Awww,poor you!!! Hope your back eases soon,why does everything get us at xmas?!!! I'm sat here all snotty & feeling rubbish too,lol!!!
Your cards are beautiful & so cheery.
Take care :o)x

clare said...

aww..Em..sorry to hear your back is stil playing you up,i can a sure you that it will defo be better for you on friday..esp with a few falling over drinks..lol
extra good luck for job interview hun,ill be thinking of you..got my welsh fingers and cold toes crossed :-)
but on a good note....your cards are great hun..esp love the boyfriend one..and i must say again..your a pro now with them pro markers..i must get some..lol
chat soon xx thanks for your lovely comments xx love clare xx

email u later xx

Dizzie Noodle said...

These are adorable cards!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These two cards are gorgeous Emma, as are all the others you have been making that i havn't had chance to comment on. I have enjoyed catching up with all your latest makes! your a busy girl. I am still keeping everything crossed for tomorrow! hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

All fab cards Emma. I'm like you always end up saying YES, when I was meant to say NO...lol.
Good luck with your job interview and have a fab night out on Friday, hopefully your back will be better but as you say that falling over water should help..lol. Joanne x

Holly Young said...

Hi Emma! Sorry to hear that your back is giving you problems, but maybe hearing that you are the winner of the card giveaway on my blog will make you feel a little better! Let me know which card you want and send me your address please.
usyungs@gmail.com

Catherine said...

Emma, both cards are just adorable.
I'll be crossing my fingers and toes for that everything goes well with your job interview :)
And i hope you feel better.

Sarah said...

ooh I love that christmas card, very bright and cheery! I have left something for you on my blog.

Sarah x

CraftyC said...

Love your cards Emma and hope the interview went well. Merry Christmas and see you again in 2009!
Clairex

crafty amy said...

Hiya I hope your back is better. More beautiful cards I see I am liking blue this christmas. I still have one more I have just realised I have missed making so really must get my skates on and start making again.
Have a great christmas and new year

X Amy X

Pop's Cards said...

Love them both but love the blue one better, hope the interview went well, hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

2 very gorgeous cards Emma, and gorgeous colours and embellishments. Hope the interview went well and your back is soon better:) hugs to ya:)

sue
xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Emma
Your cards are all lovely, you have been busy! I hope that you felt better for your girlie night out and that your interview went well.
Hugs Lynsey :)