Tuesday 23 August 2011

Passion For Promarkers #114...

Good Morning...
I hope you are all well and had a lovely Monday...well as lovely as they can be anyway!!
Huge thanks for your comments as always, I hope to catch up with you all later.  I'm a tad busy with my shop at the mo and trying to get as much rest as I can inbetween.  The cankles are back with avengence and the docs finally got me sorted so it's a ton of iron tablets for me. 

It's time for a new challenge over at Passion For Promarkers and the theme chosen by our lovely Denise is:-

''No Patterned Paper''

The prize for one lucky winner is a ''Which Direction'' stamp from the fabulous Whiff Of Joy.


I have used ''Snow-Bea'' from Teddy Bo together with Dovecraft card stock and plain white card which I embossed and glittered.  A selection of pearls, ribbons and charms are all available over at Crafty Emma's Store

Challenges:-
1 - Challenge Up Your Life / No Patterned Paper
2 - Totally Gorjuss / Cute & Cuddly
3 - Totally Papercrafts / Christmas In August

Hugs Emma x

15 comments:

Claire said...

This is just adorable Emma - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Sarah said...

Stunning card Emma, love the embossing and all the sparkle and the image is gorgeous. Love your colouring too xxx

Loopylou. said...

no patterened paper...gulp!!!!! lol!!
this is totally cute emma!!! i giggled at the teddy boo snowman!!!! and i love the bling!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Faye said...

Fab, fab, fab, I totally love it! xxx

Donna said...

Awww such a sweet snowman bless him, he looks so warm and cosy...gorgeous card Emma :) Donna x

Vicky said...

Awwww this is gorgeous sweetie I'm just loving the cutie snowman & I love the blue & white hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pinklady 68 said...

A gorgeous card, Emma! Love blue and white together...and very cute image!!

Wish you a great week! Hugs Laila.

Moni said...

Hi hun, stunning card, image is so cute, fab colouring. Hugs,moni

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Definitely cute and cuddly, fab card Emma. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. Hope you'll enter my candy. Marianne x

karen said...

Really gorgeous Emma, love the embossing,hugs,Karenx

Christine L said...

Ooooh very nice card Emma!
Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring, luv all the embossed panels, hope you bein good?? sue,x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Emma. Look after your self sweetie. I will try my best to keep commenting on your cards but we have sold our house in less than two weeks and they want us out quickly. I also have to sell all my furniture and pick new out as it will not fit in the new home.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stressed Stamper said...

fab card - love the embossing and the image
Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck
Sarah - Stressedstamper

Bettina L. said...

Such cute and cuddly card. Love the colours, embossing and all those other gorgeous details. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for another challenge. Bettina