Saturday 26 February 2011

CES Challenges #25 - Flowers & Flutterby's... POST HI-JACKED!!!!


It's Tyson here....I've had to hi-jack this post as it seems my mummy has forgotten me this week and not shared my antics with my furry pals over at Crafting Buddies.  I know she has been busy with hospital visits to adorable little Zach so I thought I would save her a few minutes. 
So you ask what have I been up to this week...well I continue to try and get the kitties to play but they have none of it....sit around all day near the radiator and sleep, they miss out on loads of fun!!
I've been working hard this week too so it's not all play....I work as security in the Wood-Britton household and make sure no aliens come to get us in the night.  I sit half in and half out at the window and do scheduled patrols.  Here I am at work...I do have a uniform but it's in the wash so I will have to share that with you another time!!
Luv Tyson xxx

****************************************
Good Morning...
Yeh it's the weekend but looks like a miserable one weather wise, wet through here and don't think the rain stopped all night.  It's my mum's birthday today so I think we will venture out on a little shopping trip for some retail therapy.
My great nephew Zach who was born on Tuesday is still in hospital, poor little man had a few troubles with his breathing and wouldn't feed...he's now got an infection.  Fingers crossed his results come back clear after the antibiotics and he may be able to come home tomorrow.  I've not even seen him yet...well apart from a photo.


Right onto the new challenge over at CES Challenges which is:-

''Flowers & Flutterby's''

One lucky winner has the choice of 5 packs of charms from Crafty Emma's Store.

I have used a Helz Cuppleditch stamp...Parker together with Dovecraft Sugar & Spice papers.  They are available in my store along with Promarkers, various flowers and Prima gems.
Challenges:-
1 - Little Red Wagon / Animals
2 - The Pixie Cottage / Sketch and-or Something Cute

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.
Hugs Emma x

22 comments:

kaylou said...

super cute Hun, lovin' the colours and all the flowers...hope your litle man comes home soon.
Hugs Kaylou xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
A gorgeous card,love the colours',and a gorgeous baby hope everything goes ok for him,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Joey said...

awwww Hun, your little nephew is gorgeous, may he get well real soon.xx Happy Birthday to your mum, its bucketing it down here, And your card is stunning, gorgeous details. Thanks so much for having me as gdt :O)
Joey xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun..

OH DEAR!!! your dog has made my day with that big cheesy grin, bless him, can't wait to see the secruity uniform, lmao...

How adorable is Zach, i wish him a very speedy recovery, then you can lots of cuddles hun..

Card is gorgeous as always hun, they all have that wow factor about them....

Hope your well.

Huggies Angel

Clare said...

Fantastic pic Tyson!!!! couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes lol!. Congratulations Great Auntie Emma. So sorry baby Zach is poorly though hun and hope he recovers very soon. Hope you get to see him soon too. Have a great retail therapy day and happy Birthday to your Mum. Hugs Clare xxx

Donna said...

Fab card Emma, sooo pretty, your DP's are gorgeous and so are your flowers :) Donna x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card Emma. I hope your nephew is well soon and will be let home soon.

Hugs
cathy
xxxxx

karen said...

He he, what a fab post, made me giggle, Tysons is so adorable! Love your card such a lovely colour combo and fab DP! Thanks so much for you kind comments re my little MAX, Karenxx

Moni said...

Hi hun, your dog is so adorable and little Zach is so gorgeous. Fab card hun. Have fab day! Hugs,moni

Sue said...

Hi Tyson, what a fabulous smile you have! lol
Aww gorgeous piccie hun, bonnie fella,
Totally gorgeous card,awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

cockney blonde said...

Sorry to hear little Zach is still in hospital. What a gorgeous piccie of him, such a darling. Tell Tyson that Etta and Joss, my doggies, frequently highjack my PC and go surfing the net and talking to other cyber pets, x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie happy birthday to your mum hope you have a fabby day hun. Tyson cheered me up so give him a meaty treat from me hun lol.
Your card is as gorgeous as ever hun love love love the image. I hope Zach gets better real soon & I will keep my fingers crossed he gets to go home to his family tomorrow.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So cute, hope the little guy is doing better. Thanks a bunch for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Joanne said...

I just adore Tyson. Little Zach is a treasure and I hope he is home soon. Your card is fabby too.
Thanks for joining in the buddy fun this week. Please come back again.
Hugs Joanne xx

Jill said...

aww emma your nephew is gorgeous makes me want another one lol, love your card, the colours, papers and cute image are gorgeous hugs Jill xx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sweetie biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Julie said...

Great card, Emma - love all your pretty embellies and that cute image!! Have to say though, that it's been rather overshadowed by Tyson!! Love his on guard position!! Juliexx

Regan said...

great card..thanks for playing with LRW

Anne said...

A beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs, Anne

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Super cute card with gorgeous embellies. Thought I had the wrong post at first - trust Tyson! Your nephew looks so handsome.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage,
Sharon xx

Katie said...

That sure is cute!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

CarlaKH said...

hehe Tyson is a cutie and so is the card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week!