Thursday 9 December 2010

Oh Guess What...Yep More Crimbo Cards!!!

Evening...
Just a couple of Christmas cards to share with you. 
For the first one I have used ''Cuthbert & Kiki - Sleigh'' from Pollycraft.   Have you checked out the images on sale for only 49p??!!
The gorgeous papers are Memory Box ''Tinsel'' which are available in my store along with Promarkers, poinsettia's and pearls.

I followed the sketch over at Create 4 Fun...

The image is ''Hoot & Hootie - Xmas'' from DigiStamp Boutique and the papers are again Memory Box ''Spiceberry''. 
I followed the sketch over at Everybody Art...

Some fabulous offers available over at DigiStamp Boutique too....

Hugs Emma x

11 comments:

CraftyC said...

Wow Emma, they are gorgeous. Where do you find the time??? Not that I'm jealous lol... Have fun with the rest of your crafting, I think you may be addicted ROFL
Clairexx

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely cards Emma

Hugs Jackie x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Both cards are gorgeous Emma! I love how you've coloured the images! Stunning!!!
Hugs, Marit.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Emma. My goodness, you have been busy. These are all very beautiful and so much detail has gone into them. Great job. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Juls said...

I LOVE both of these they are just stunning!!!!

Love all the layers and combo of papers on your first card!!!

Thise owls are just too cute...love the fab sepia colour tones you have used!!! Hugs Juls

Joey said...

Hiya Sweetie

GORGEOUS cards as always, love your colourwork

Joey.xx

Alex said...

very nice card! like the image!
thanks for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Moni said...

Hi hun, stunning cards, fab LO, great details. have a fab weekend. Hugs, Moni

KraftyKoolKat said...

They are all gorgeous Emma.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab cards, Emma. Just love your colour combos. Found myself peeking into your shop today... so many fabulous goodies in there. Shhhhh...don't tell hubby, but I don't think I can hold off a shopping spree for much longer!! :-))
Caroline xxx