Tuesday 31 August 2010

Passion For Promarkers #67 DT Card & Digital Delights New Releases....

Good Morning...
I hope you all had a lovely weekend, an extended one for us in the uk....shame the weather wasn't a little better. I started a sale over in my store yesterday, pop over and grab a bargain...many items reduced. I have loads of new flowers to add today too including a selection of beautiful poinsettia's.
***********************************************
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion For Promarkers today, huge thanks as always for joining us.
The theme this week is:-
''Teddy Bears Picnic''
So you need to use a teddy bear image and one lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher to spend in Joanna Sheen's fabulous store.
Italic

I used ''Cuthbert Skiing'' from Pollycraft with some old papers by Paper Cellar. The brown poinsettia's will be available in my store later today.

I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday...


*********************************************
A fabulous new release is coming on Thursday from Digital Delights...here is a little peek!!

Hugs Emma x

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Emma. Your card is so beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card Emma ! I love those papers, they are stunning ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Moni said...

Stunning card, love it. Grear flowers and image is so cute. Hugs,Moni

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday with such a fantastic card Emma ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Carol Ric said...

So cute! TFS!

Jo said...

Hiya Emma :)
This is one of my favourites this week, I love everything about it, especially the scrummy PC papers!
Thank you for joining in with us over at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, just love those papers so yummy
hugs shell xx