Monday 26 October 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge DT Card - Challenge #27...

Good Morning
Time for a new challenge over on the Pollycraft Monday Challenge Blog....huge thanks to all who entered over the last fortnight and joined in with the fun on the blog hop.
Sorry I haven't got to visiting you all, life is not good for me at the moment and I am struggling to keep up with everything.
****************************************
Before I go onto the challenge there are lots of things going on at the moment....
1- Ltd Edition Digi's....only available until 12 noon today

2 - BOGOF Offer On New Suzi Images

3 - New Paper Sets / Pick Up Your Free Set....Here



Right onto the challenge and this time we have a sketch for you....

Here is my card and I have used 'Sharing Christmas Sherbet - Snowball' together with Happy-Holly Days papers from the 'Christmas Wishes' & 'Funky Flowers' collections....all available here
Emma
x

5 comments:

Paula said...

Oh this is so lovely Emma love the colours and fab papers and details.
Paula xxxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Emma. I just love the colours on this card, fantastic image, great creation.
Love Sandra xx

Poppy said...

Have left you an award on my blog.
poppy

Moni said...

Stunning card, fab image and so love the colour combo! Hugs, Moni

Lorraine A said...

Goegeous card Emma :-) I love this image and the papers and colours you used are just fabulous ! :-)

Hope you're OK me darlin x x

Luv
Lols x x x