Thursday 12 February 2009

Candy Now Closed.....

A HUGE thank you to all who have entered my candy draw, became a follower and also for all the lovely birthday wishes you have sent...I am overwhelmed!!!
I wish you all luck in the draw and due to the amount of comments I have had (214 at the last check) and because I am such a nice person!!!! (LOL) I will send a little candy out to another 2 people in addition to the main winner.
My followers have shot through the roof and also the number of hits...bearing in mind I started this candy to celebrate 5000.
Wow, wow, wow....thank you all again and I will announce the winner later today.
Emma
x

1 comments:

Paula's ponderings said...

Thanks for setting it up Emma...hope you had a fab birthday...dont envy you writing 214 names on bits of paper (or are you using technology!!??) LOL