Friday 26 September 2008

Where it all started!!


Well here go's - my brand new blog.

I must admit I feel quite nervous about showing you my work and embarrassed at my first attempts of card making.
I am so inspired by many of you other blogger's out there that I thought it was about time I had my own blog. Hopefully I may be able to inspire some of you!

Probably the best place to start is the beginning......

I have always been a 'crafty' person, inspired by my mum who most of the time had a knitting needle or a sewing machine attached to her! I can knit, sew, cross stitch, make latch hook rugs etc but had never tried card making until earlier this year - I have to say that I am totally hooked.
My first discovery was 'Pollycraft Designs' - here are my very first cards I made using Paula's designs. AAArrrrhhhhhh!!! (This is to my cards and certainly not Paula's designs)


Discovering black/white die cuts and rub on transfers.


Penny Black stamped images.


Scruffy teddy bear die cuts and free papers.


Well that's my first post done, my embarrassing first attempts at card making logged.

I am now ready for my next post - things can only get better!!

Emma x



0 comments: