Sunday 1 August 2010

I'm late, I'm late - Winners Announced....

Good Morning
So sorry I am running late...I need to announce the winner of my store loyalty scheme for July, the winner of the adorable ''Briley & Balloons'' image from the Digital Delights Blog Hop and also I didn't share the Friday Freebie with you!!
So using Random.org here are the lucky peeps:-

Crafty Emma's Store Loyalty Scheme Winner...
Here are your random numbers:14
Timestamp: 2010-08-01 10:13:57 UTC
So that's Jane Millard
HUGE congratulations, please email me and I will give you the voucher code for your £10 free spend

Digital Delights Blog Hop Winner...
(From the qualifying comments)
Here are your random numbers:33
Timestamp: 2010-08-01 10:18:46 UTC
So that's Ardilla
Congratulations, please email me and I will send your free Briley & Balloons image to you.

Digital Delights
Friday Freebie...HERE

Hugs Emma x

0 comments: