Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas & VC Challenge #31 - Guest Designer...

Whilst you are reading this I will still be away with my family catching the sun in Tenerife....I would like to wish you all a fantastic Christmas and thank you for your friendships. Never in a million years could I have imagined all you amazing people that I have come to be in contact with through my crafting and blogging. Some of you I have been so lucky to meet and others I hope to meet in the near future.

Also thank you all for your thoughts, kindness and support you have shown and continue to show through the loss of my Dad. Onto my card before I get far too sentimental!!!

***********************************************

A few weeks ago I won the challenge over at VC Stamp Challenges and included in the prize was a guest designer spot for a week.

Here is the sketch and my card....



" Merry Christmas"
Hugs
Emma
x

6 comments:

Moni said...

Hi my dear Emma, hope you are enjoying your holidays, and sun is shining and you are swimming! :)You so deserve it!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and hope are having fab time together with your family!
Your card is fab, great papers and image is so cute! Hugs,moni

Unknown said...

Hi Emma,
Lovely card Emma,hope you are having (or had) a fabulous holiday.
Hugs
Dawn xx

jacque4u2c said...

This is just ADORABLE!!!!!!

Lorraine Robertson said...

Merry Christmas

Lorraine xxx

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Emma,Hope your having a great time and enjoying every minute of it.Great card lovin the image and papers are fab:)
Hope you have a Happy New year and the new one brings you peace and happiness you so deserve.
Take care big hugzz luv Val xxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic card hun, love the image.

Wishing you, Steve and the family all the very best for 2010. And thank you too for being such a wonderful friend (and boss...lol), I consider myself lucky to have met you hun.

Love and hugs

Joanne xxx